Thursday, April 3, 2008

Billary B. S.

If I could, I would grasp Billary by their collective neck and shake until common sense sets in. They need to step aside and let Obama take on McCain. I won't vote for McCain regardless of who wins the Democrat nomination but Hillary can't beat him in the general election. She just doesn't have the right stuff.

Enough preXidential politiX for now. Veterans of all ages unite! The current crop of returning vets is getting the short end of the stick when it comes to G. I. Bill for college. Over at Wes Clark's place there is a petition to get key senators off their butts to fix teh problem. Please follow this link http://therealmccain.com/gibill/ and sign the petition. It will take mere seconds. The veterans of today deserve no less than the benefits we and our parents enjoyed after our sacrifices.

My patriotic blood thanks you in advance for stepping up.

No comments: